|Look up post processing or postprocessing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Post-processing may refer to:
- Image editing in photography
- Audio editing software in audio
- Differential GPS post-processing, an enhancement to GPS systems that improves accuracy
- Video post-processing, methods used in video processing and 3D graphics
- Finite element model data post-processing, software that makes computer calculation output easier to understand
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Post-processing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.