Portsmouth Daily Times
Portsmouth Daily Times is a morning newspaper in Scioto County, Ohio with a print circulation of about 4,400. It was first printed in 1852 and printed Monday through Saturday, except Christmas Day. The newspaper is a member of the Associated Press, serving five Ohio counties (Scioto, Adams, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike) and two Kentucky counties (Greenup, Lewis).
|Owner(s)||AIM Media Midwest|
|Managing editors||Mark Richard|
|Sports editor||Jacob Smith|
|Staff writers||Ivy Potter, Kim Jenkins, Tom Corrigan|
|Headquarters||1103 11th Street, Portsmouth, Ohio, United States|
The Portsmouth Daily Times is owned by AIM Media Midwest.
On April 10, 2010 the Portsmouth Daily Times printed its final paper on site, laying off its production staff. All editions henceforth will be printed by fellow Heartland paper the Gallipolis Daily Tribune.
In 2012 Versa merged Ohio Community Media, former Freedom papers it had acquired, Impressions Media, and Heartland Publications into a new company, Civitas Media. Civitas Media sold its Ohio papers to AIM Media Midwest in 2017.
- 1986: Kevin Coffey
- 1991: Gary Abernathy
- UNKNOWN - 2001: Debbie Allard
- 2001-UNKNOWN: Ty Johnston
- UNKNOWN - 2006: Don Willis
- UNKNOWN: Rick Greene
- 2006: Kelly May (interim)
- 2007-UNKNOWN: Art Kuhn
- UNKNOWN: Jason Lovins
- UNKNOWN: Deborah Daniels
- UNKNOWN - June 2012: Josh Richardson
- June 2012 - December 2012: Ryan Ottney (interim)
- January 2013 - December 2013: Bob Strickley
- December 2013 - October 2015: Ryan Ottney
- October 2015 - December 2015: Wayne Allen (interim)
- January 2016 - November 2016: Fred Pace
- December 2016 - Present: Chris Slone
- "Gallipolis Daily Tribune - Press room upgrades in works at OVP". Mydailytribune.com. Retrieved 2013-02-23.
- Business Wire, Versa Capital Announces the Formation of Civitas Media, LLC, retrieved April 10, 2017
- "Quarterly Updates - 2nd Quarter 2017". Dirks, Van Essen & Murray. 2017-06-30. Retrieved 2017-10-28.