Port na hInse (Irish)
Forest road near Emo
Barony map of Queen's County, 1900; Portnahinch is yellow, in the northeast.
|Sovereign state||Republic of Ireland|
|• Total||145.02 km2 (55.99 sq mi)|
Portnahinch is located in the northeastern part of County Laois.
List of settlementsEdit
Below is a list of settlements in Portnahinch barony:
- "Port na hInse/Portnahinch". Logainm.ie.
- Kennedy, Líam; Clarkson, L. A. (12 July 1999). Mapping the great Irish famine: a survey of the Famine Decades. Four Courts Press – via Internet Archive.
- Nicholls, Kenneth William (12 July 1983). "The O Doyne (Ó Duinn) Manuscript: Documents Relating to the Family of O Doyne (Ó Duinn) from Archbishop Marsh's Library, Dublin, MS Z.4.2.19". Stationery Office for the Irish Manuscripts Commission – via Google Books.
- "ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS: SEVENTEEN VOLUMES". 12 July 2018 – via Google Books.
- Mason, William Shaw; Peel, Robert (12 July 2018). "Bibliotheca Hibernicana: Or a Descriptive Catalogue of a Select Irish Library, Collected for The Right Hon. Robert Peel". W. Folds – via Google Books.
- MASON, William Shaw (12 July 2018). "Survey, Valuation and Census of the Barony of Portnehinch, Compiled in the Year 1819" – via Google Books.
- Joyce, Patrick Weston; Sullivan, Alexander Martin (12 July 2018). "A Comprehensive Atlas and Cyclopedia of Ireland [and] General History". Murphy & McCarthy – via Google Books.
- "The Topographical Poems of John O'Dubhagain and Giolla-na-naomh O'Huidhrin: Edited in the original Irish from MSS. in the Library of the Royal Irish Academy, Dublin, with translation, notes, and introductory dissertations, by John O'Donovan". A. Thom. 12 July 1862 – via Google Books.
- "Portnehinch barony - Google Search". www.google.ie.