Porter House New York
Porter House Bar and Grill is an upscale steakhouse located on the fourth floor of the Time Warner Center near Masa and Per Se. The restaurant was opened by Michael Lomonaco in 2006, the former executive chef of Windows on the World restaurant atop the WTC North Tower. Porter House specializes in serving USDA Prime dry-aged beef but also has a large selection of fish, poultry, and wild game.
|Porter House Bar and Grill|
|Head chef||Michael Lomonaco|
|Dress code||Business casual|
|Street address||10 Columbus Circle in Time Warner Center|
|City||New York City, New York|
- "Porter House New York". nycgo.com. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Gordinier, Jeff (13 January 2015). "Prime Rib Regains Its Place as a Restaurant Centerpiece". New York Times. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Reddicliffe, Steve (25 October 2012). "Martinis and More at Porter House New York". New York Times. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Platt, Adam. "Meat and Potatoes". NYMag.com. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Bruni, Frank (22 November 2006). "Two Steakhouses, Two Visions". New York Times. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Laura Hayes (2015-08-29). "Want to get into Rose's Luxury? Start peeling potatoes". Washington Post. Retrieved 2015-09-14.