Pope John Paul II (disambiguation)
Pope John Paul II (born Karol Józef Wojtyła) reigned as Pope of the Catholic Church (1978–2005).
Pope John Paul II may also refer to:
- Pope John Paul II (film), a 1984 film
- Pope John Paul II (miniseries), 2005 television miniseries starring Jon Voight and Cary Elwes
- Juan Pablo II Bridge, a bridge in Chile
- John Paul II Bridge, Puławy, a bridge in Poland
- Pope John Paul II Stadium or Marshal Józef Piłsudski Stadium
- John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
- MV Saint John Paul II, a Maltese catamaran
- Pope John Paul II High School (Washington), a high school in Washington State
- Pope John (disambiguation)
- Pope John Paul I
- Pope John Paul II High School (disambiguation)
- Pope Paul (disambiguation)
- Saint John Paul II National Shrine, in Washington D.C.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pope John Paul II.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.