|Look up Polo or polo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up poło, pólo, póló, pôlo, or polo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polo is a team sport played on horseback in which the objective is to score goals against an opposing team.
It may also refer to:
- Polo Township, Carroll County, Arkansas
- Polo, Illinois, United States, a city
- Polo, Missouri, United States, a city northeast of Kansas City
- Polo, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Polo (surname)
- Polo (given name)
- Marco Polo (1254–1324), Venetian merchant traveller
- Polo Barnes (1901–1981), American jazz clarinetist and saxophonist
- Polo Montañez (1955–2002), Cuban singer and songwriter born Fernando Borrego Linares
- Polo Ravales (born 1982), Filipino actor and model
- Mohammed Ahmed (Polo), Ghanaian former footballer sometimes nicknamed "Polo"
- Marco Polo (producer), Canadian hip hop producer born Marco Bruno
- Prins Póló, Icelandic singer songwriter and experimental artist Svavar Pétur Eysteinsson
- Johnny Polo, a former ring persona of American professional wrestler Scott Levy, also known as Raven
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Polo (confectionery), a line of ring-shaped sweets
- Polo (TransMilenio), a mass transit station in Bogotá, Colombia
- ADOX Polo, a viewfinder camera manufactured between 1960 and 1963
- Hurricane Polo (disambiguation), several hurricanes
- Operation Polo, codename for the 1948 invasion of Hyderabad by India
- Polo wraps, used on a horse's legs
- Volkswagen Polo, a small car manufactured since 1975
- Alternative Democratic Pole, a political party in Colombia
- Pilaf, a rice dish also known as polo, polou, polou, or polow in Persian
- Polos, a type of crown
- Polos, one of two independent parts of Kotekan, a style of playing fast Balinese Gamelan music
- San Polo (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.