Pollenza is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Macerata in the Italian region Marche, located about 40 kilometres (25 mi) southwest of Ancona and about 9 kilometres (6 mi) southwest of Macerata. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 6,086 and an area of 39.5 square kilometres (15.3 sq mi).
|Comune di Pollenza|
|Province||Province of Macerata (MC)|
|• Total||39.5 km2 (15.3 sq mi)|
|• Density||150/km2 (400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Among the religious buildings in town are:
- San Giuseppe: Baroque style church.
- Sant'Andrea Apostolo
- Abbazia di Rambona: remains of a Benedictine abbey, mainly the Church of Santa Maria Assunta, are located a few kilometers west of the town.
- San Biagio, Pollenza
Pollenza has a charming Theater built in 1883, named after the Italian composer Giuseppe Verdi.
- "Superficie di Comuni Province e Regioni italiane al 9 ottobre 2011". Italian National Institute of Statistics. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Popolazione Residente al 1° Gennaio 2018". Italian National Institute of Statistics. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.