This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Polish SuperCup in football (official Polish title: SuperPuchar Polski [Polish pronunciation: [supɛrˈpuxar ˈpɔlskʲi]]) is an annually held match between the champions of the Ekstraklasa and the Polish Cup winners or, if the Ekstraklasa champions also win the Polish Cup, the Cup's runners-up. As of 2019, the Polish SuperCup has been played 29 times. The most successful club is Lech Poznań, who won 6 times.
|Number of teams||2|
|Current champions||Lechia Gdańsk|
|Most successful club(s)||Lech Poznań|
- 1 Not organized.
- 2 Lech Poznań won the Double.
- 3 Not held since the Polish Football Association could not decide the 1992–93 Ekstraklasa champions.
- 4 Legia Warsaw won the Double, played against Polish Cup runners-up.
- 5 It was not held due to financial problems.
- 6 Wisła Kraków won the Double.
- 7 The Polish Cup winners, Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wielkopolski pulled out. The 2006–07 Ekstraklasa runners-up GKS Bełchatów replaced them.
- 8 Legia Warsaw won the Double.
Performance by clubEdit
|Club||Winners||Runners-up||Winning years||Losing years|
|Lech Poznań||6||3||1990, 1992, 2004, 2009, 2015, 2016||1983, 1988, 2010|
|Legia Warsaw||4||9||1989, 1994, 1997, 2008||1990, 1995, 2006, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018|
|Lechia Gdańsk||2||–||1983, 2019||–|
|Amica Wronki||2||1||1998, 1999||2000|
|GKS Katowice||2||–||1991, 1995||–|
|Śląsk Wrocław||2||–||1987, 2012||–|
|Arka Gdynia||2||–||2017, 2018||–|
|Wisła Kraków||1||4||2001||1999, 2004, 2008, 2009|
|Ruch Chorzów||–||2||–||1989, 1996|
|ŁKS Łódź||–||2||–||1994, 1998|
Performance by qualificationEdit
|Polish Cup winners||15||8|
|Polish Cup runners-up||2||1|
- Mogielnicki, Paweł (18 July 2019). "Poland – List of Super Cup Finals". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 19 September 2019.
- Poland – List of Super Cup Finals, RSSSF.com