|Look up playschool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Play School or Playschool may refer to:
An educational television programme for preschool aged children that is produced in many countries, including:
- Play School (UK TV series) – the original BBC production
- Play School (Australian TV series) – an Australian Broadcasting Corporation production based on the British version
- Polka Dot Door – a Canadian adaptation of the Play School format
- Zoom (1972 TV series) – an American adaptation of the Play School format
- Play School (New Zealand TV series) – New Zealand version based on the BBC original
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Play School.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.