|Look up plat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plat most commonly refers to maps produced to subdivide an area of land into saleable lots.
Plat may also refer to:
- Plat, Rogaška Slatina, a settlement in the Rogaška Slatina municipality, Slovenia
- Plat, Mežica, a settlement in the Mežica municipality, Slovenia
- Plat, Croatia, a small resort town in Župa Dubrovačka, Croatia
- Tissue plasminogen activator (abbreviated PLAT), a protein involved in the breakdown of blood clots
- Vojtech Plat (born 1994), Czech chess grandmaster