(Redirected from Pizzaboy (disambiguation))
|Look up pizza boy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pizzaboy or Pizza Boy or variation, may refer to:
- Pizzaboy, a character from the Portuguese comic book The Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy
- Pizza Boy, a character from the webseries Home at Last (web series)
- The Pizza Boy, a character form the British children's stop-motion show Roary the Racing Car
- Pizza Boy (aka Marky), a character from the British soap opera EastEnders, see List of EastEnders characters (2018)
Film and televisionEdit
- The Pizza Boy (2013 film) U.S dark comedy film
- Pizza Boy (TV episode) 2017 season 1 episode 2 of Room 104
- The Pizza Boy (TV episode) 2002 number 26 season 2 episode 4 of According to Jim, see List of According to Jim episodes
- Pizza Boy (animated short) 1996 animated short film from the anthology series What a Cartoon!
- Pizza Boy, a fictional pizzeria from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, see List of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City characters
|Search foror on Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing pizza boys
- All pages with titles containing pizza boy
- All pages with titles containing pizzaboys
- All pages with titles containing pizzaboy
- Pizzaman (disambiguation)
- Pizza Guy (disambiguation)
- Pizza (disambiguation)
- Boy (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pizzaboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.