Pink: All I Know So Far
|Pink: All I Know So Far|
|Directed by||Michael Gracey|
|Distributed by||Amazon Studios|
The film follows Pink on her Beautiful Trauma World Tour, as she balances being a performer with her role as a mother, wife, and boss. It mixes footage from the road, behind the scenes interviews, and personal material. On the tour, Pink played 156 shows in 18 countries. The film is produced by Michael Gracey and Isabella Parish, with Luminaries, Silent House, and Lefty Paw Print.
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes surveyed 29 critics and, categorizing the reviews as positive or negative, assessed 19 as positive and 10 as negative for a 66% rating. Reviewing the film for The Hollywood Reporter, Lovie Gyarkye described the film as "an endearing — if not fully revealing — love letter to family and fans". In a less favorable review for The Guardian, Phil Hoad said of the film: "There is little narrative... and, more crucially, little conflict, outer or inner."
Martha Sorren of Refinery29 highlighted the role that fathers can share in equal parenting: "That pull between Rock Star Pink and Mom Pink is the focus of the documentary, but it's the quiet, family moments between concert scenes that really make it."
- Haring, Bruce (March 18, 2021). "'P!NK: All I Know So Far' Documentary Sets Amazon Prime Video Debut". Deadline. Retrieved March 24, 2021.
- Tangcay, Jazz (March 15, 2021). "P!NK Documentary Launching Worldwide on May 21". Variety. Retrieved March 24, 2021.
- Lenker, Maureen (March 18, 2021). "Pink tour documentary on the way from The Greatest Showman director". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved March 26, 2021.
- Aniftos, Rania (March 18, 2021). "P!nk to Show Fans How Tour 'Really Goes' in Upcoming Amazon Original Movie". Billboard. Retrieved March 24, 2021.
- "Pink: All I Know So Far (2021)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Gyarkye, Lovia (May 19, 2021). "'Pink: All I Know So Far': Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Hoad, Phil (May 20, 2021). "Pink: All I Know So Far review – parenting meets perilous pop stardom". The Guaridan. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Sorren, Martha. "Pink's New Doc Is About Her Tour — & What's Possible When Dads Are Equal Parents". www.refinery29.com. Retrieved June 13, 2021.