|Location||Plzeň, Czech Republic|
|Opening date||5 December 2007|
|Total retail floor area||20,000 square metres (220,000 square feet)|
The facility was built by Israeli mall developer Plaza Centers. It opened on 5 December 2007, on the former land of Ex Plzeň, gastronomical exhibitions located very near the center of the city (250 metres (820 feet) from the central Square of the Republic).
Since 2008, it has hosted a 1,720-seat, ten-screen multiplex cinema operated by Cinema City Czech Republic.
- The official site uses "Pilsen Plaza" in its English copyright page Archived 2009-03-04 at the Wayback Machine and contact page Archived 2009-03-04 at the Wayback Machine. Most English-speaking sources too.
- "Around the Jewish World: In Czech Republic, uproar over plan to build on suspected cemetery site" Archived 2011-07-25 at the Wayback Machine, by Dinah A. Spritzer, 9 October 2006
- plazaplzen.eu, facility's official website
- Web page of Plzeň Plaza at the Plaza Centers server[permanent dead link]
- PDF file describing the project (in English and Czech)
- Slideshow with 54 images