|Full name||Pierre Kunde Malong|
|Date of birth||26 July 1995|
|Place of birth||Limbe, Cameroon|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2014–2018||Atlético Madrid B||71||(4)|
|2016–2017||→ Extremadura (loan)||33||(11)|
|2017–2018||→ Granada (loan)||37||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:11, 12 July 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:11, 12 July 2019 (UTC)
Born in Limbe, Malong started his senior career in Spain with Alcobendas CF; he made his senior debut for the club on 11 November 2012 by starting in a 2–0 Regional Preferente home win against EF Periso. His first goal came the following 3 March, in a 2–0 success at Atlético Leones de Castilla.
In 2013 Kunde moved to Atlético Madrid, returning to youth football. The following year, he was promoted to the reserves in Segunda División B, immediately becoming a regular starter but suffering relegation in his first season.
On 21 July 2016, Kunde was loaned to Extremadura UD for one year, still in the third division. He scored a career-best 11 goals during the campaign, with braces against San Fernando CD (3–1 away win), Linares Deportivo (3–1 away win) and Atlético Mancha Real (2–1 away win).
On 25 July 2017, Kunde joined Granada CF, freshly relegated to Segunda División, on a one-year loan deal. He made his professional debut on 20 August, coming on a late substitute for Javier Espinosa in a 0–0 home draw against Albacete Balompié.
Kunde scored his first professional goal on 8 October 2017, netting the last in a 2–0 home defeat of CD Lugo. The following 22 April, he scored a brace in a 3–3 home draw against Cultural y Deportiva Leonesa.
Kunde represented Cameroon at under-18 and under-23 levels, the latter in the 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games. He made his full international debut on 27 May 2018, starting in a 0–1 friendly loss against Burkina Faso.
- As of matches played on 12 July 2019
|Cameroon national team|
- "One of ours, Pierre, in Alcobendas CF team". Inter Soccer Madrid. 12 November 2012. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "Pierre debuts with Atletico Madrid Youth Honor Division, which will play the Youth European Champions "Johansson Cup"". Inter Soccer Madrid. 28 August 2013. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "Pierre: "Espero marcar muchos goles para ayudar al equipo"" [Pierre: "I hope to score many goals to help the team"] (in Spanish). Atlético Madrid. 4 March 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- "Pierre Kunde y Fall, nuevos futbolistas del Extremadura" [Pierre Kunde and Fall, new footballers of Extremadura] (in Spanish). Hoy. 21 July 2016. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "Hasta pronto, Pierre" [See you soon, Pierre] (in Spanish). Vavel. 28 April 2017. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "Official | Pierre Kunde joins Granada CF on loan". Granada CF. 25 July 2017. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "'Vuelta al cole' sin puntería" ['Back to school' without aim] (in Spanish). Marca. 20 August 2017. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- "Kunde becomes a 05er". 1. FSV Mainz 05. 6 July 2018. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "La sélection des Lions U-23 à Baku avec un seul gardien de but" [The Lions under-23 to Baku with only one goalkeeper] (in French). Camer-Sport. 3 May 2017. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- Pierre Kunde at National-Football-Teams.com