(Redirected from Piceno (disambiguation))
Piceno is an Italian word usually related to Ascoli Piceno and its province. It may refer to:
Places of ItalyEdit
- Picenum, a region of ancient Italy.
- Province of Ascoli Piceno, a province of the Marche.
- Ascoli Piceno, a town in the Marche region, seat of the homonymous province.
- Acquaviva Picena, a municipality of the Province of Ascoli Piceno, Marche.
- Belmonte Piceno, a municipality of the Province of Fermo, Marche.
- Camerata Picena, a municipality of the Province of Ancona, Marche.
- Loro Piceno, a municipality of the Province of Macerata, Marche.
- Potenza Picena, a municipality of the Province of Macerata, Marche.
- Porto Potenza Picena, a civil parish of Potenza Picena (MC), Marche.
- Picene, a polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon.
- Picene (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Piceno
- All pages with titles containing Piceno
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piceno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.