(Redirected from PiB (disambiguation))
|Look up PIB or pib in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PIB, pib or PiB may refer for:
Science and technologyEdit
- Independent Party of Burkina (Parti indépendant du Burkina), a former political party in Burkina Faso
- Pakistan Board of Investment, the investment promotion agency of Pakistan
- Papuan Infantry Battalion, a unit of the Australian Army in WWII
- Press Information Bureau, Government of India
- Press Institute of Banglades, an autonomous national research institute in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Permanent interest bearing shares (PIBS), a fixed-interest securities issued by UK building societies
- Pib and Pog, an animated film
- Pigs in a blanket, a type of sausage-based snack
- Primordial isocurvature baryon model (PIB model), a theoretical model of the development of the early universe
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PIB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.