Phir Se (transl. Once again) is a 2018 Indian romance film, directed by Kunal Kohli and Ajay Bhuyan. Initially slated for 2015 release, the film released after 3 years on video streaming platform Netflix in 2018. The web film stars Kunal Kohli, Jennifer Winget and Sumona Chakravarti. Rajit Kapoor, Dalip Tahil, Kanwaljeet Singh and Sushmita Mukherjee are in supporting roles. This is the first web film of director Kunal Kohli as an actor and the debut web film of Jennifer Winget. The tagline of the film is "I'm not 40—I'm 18 with 22 years [sic] experience." The trailer was released on 7 April 2015.
|Directed by||Kunal Kohli|
|Written by||Jyoti Kapoor|
|Produced by||Shiv Kumar|
|Cinematography||Maneesh Chandra Bhatt|
|Edited by||Dhawal Ashok Darji|
Bombay Film Company Ltd.
|Distributed by||The Bombay Film Company Ltd.(UK)|
The film presents a separated couple living in London, trying to come to terms with the consequences of their split.
- Kunal Kohli as Jai Khanna
- Jennifer Winget as Kajal Kapoor
- Rajit Kapoor as Krish
- Sumona Chakravarti as Pia
- Dalip Tahil as Mikey
- Kanwaljeet Singh as Mr. Chadda
- Sushmita Mukherjee as Mummy Ji
- Atul Sharma as London Airport Commuter
- George Morris as The Wedding Planner
- Manmeet Singh as Judge
- Monisha Hassen as Lady in the Women's room
- Akash Pillay as Raj
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||23 January 2018|
|Genre||Feature Film Soundtrack|
|Singles from 'Phir Se...'|
The soundtrack was composed by Jeet Gannguli and lyrics were by Rashmi Virag. Singers include Shreya Ghoshal, Tulsi Kumar, Mohit Chauhan, Arijit Singh, Monali Thakur and Nikhil D'Souza. Shreya Ghoshal gave voice to 5 tracks of the album. The first song of the film is "Maine Socha Ki Chura Loon" released on 23 January 2018. The song "Rozana" was gifted to Kunal Kohli by T-Series manager Bhushan Kumar.
|1.||"Phir Se" (Title Track)||Nikhil D'Souza, Shreya Ghoshal||04:14|
|2.||"Rozana"||Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar||03:53|
|3.||"Maine Socha Ke Chura Loon"||Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal||04:26|
|4.||"Ye Dil Jo Hai Badmaash Hai"||Mohit Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal, Monali Thakur||03:23|
|5.||"Phir Se" (Sad Version)||Nikhil D'Souza, Shreya Ghoshal||01:31|
|6.||"Phir Se" (Remix)||Nikhil D'Souza, Shreya Ghoshal, Jeet Gannguli||03:55|
Kunal Kohli tweeted the theatrical poster of his film on 13 October 2014. It was first time any information about the film was revealed. The first look of the film was also revealed then.
The trailer was released through the movie's official Facebook and Twitter accounts and the T-Series YouTube channel on 7 April 2015. Celebrities including Karan Johar, Rishi Kapoor, Gautam Singhania, Farhan Akhtar, Priyanka Chopra, and Uday Chopra among many others tweeted about the movie and its trailer release.
- "Jennifer Winget and Kunal Kohli's debut film Phir Se to be aired on Netflix". Bollywoodlife.com. 15 January 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- Prateek Sur (17 March 2015). "Shah Rukh Khan's acting guru trains Kunal Kohli for debut film Phir Se!". Bollywoodlife.com. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Tag Line". spumby.com. Archived from the original on 23 May 2015. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- "Kunal Kohli to make his Bollywood debut with Jennifer Winget in 'Phir Se!'". Times of India. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- Nandhini (19 March 2015). "Kunal Kohli And Jennifer Winget Sizzle On Screen". Filmibeat. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Phir Se (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)". iTunes.
- "Bhushan Kumar's musical gift to Kunal Kohli". BollySpice.com. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Kunal Kohlis Phir Se gets musical gift from Bhushan Kumar – Bollywood Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Kunal signed up for private acting classes for 'Phir Se'? | Indiablooms – First Portal on Digital News Management". Indiablooms. Retrieved 18 January 2016.