Phillip Van Dyke
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Phillip Van Dyke (born June 13, 1984) is an American actor best known for his role as the goblin Luke in the first two installments of Disney's Halloweentown film series and Arnold in seasons two and three of Nickelodeon's Hey Arnold!.
|Phillip Van Dyke|
June 13, 1984 |
San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Residence||Moorpark, California, U.S.|
Jennifer (m. late 2009)
He had a role in the short-lived series The Home Court. He appeared once in a guest role in Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. He also had the title role in the short-lived Nickelodeon series Noah Knows Best. He also appeared as the sixteen-year-old Christopher Hayden on the show Gilmore Girls in the season three episode titled Dear Emily and Richard. Phillip also made an appearance on The Amanda Show. He became the voice of the lead character Arnold in the second season of Hey Arnold!, replacing Lane Toran after his voice changed. While he would be replaced by Spencer Klein after the third season for the same reason, he later made one-shot appearances as Sandy in the special Summer Love and more famously, Ludwig in the episode New Bully on the Block.
- Hey Arnold! – Arnold (season 2–3 (1997–1999)), Sandy (season 5 (2000)), Ludwig (season 5 (2000))
- Halloweentown – Luke, age 14
- Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge – Luke, age 17
- Gilmore Girls – Young Christopher Hayden
- Safety Patrol – Kent
- The Amanda Show (1 episode) – Himself
- Bartok the Magnificent – Prince Ivan
- Noah Knows Best – Noah
- Sliders – Young Quinn Mallory
- Elite Corporate Services-The Last Stand – Himself