Philippe de Lannoy
Count Philippe de Lannoy (14 August 1922 – 10 January 2019) was a Belgian noble and Provincial Councillor of Hainaut. He was the father of Stéphanie de Lannoy, the wife of Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, heir apparent to the throne of Luxembourg.
|Philippe de Lannoy|
|Count de Lannoy|
Philippe Marie Ernest Albert de Lannoy
|Born||14 August 1922|
|Died||10 January 2019(aged 96)|
Alix della Faille de Leverghem
(m. 1965; died 2012)
|Father||Count Paul Charles de Lannoy|
|Mother||Princess Marie Béatrix de Ligne|
Count and Countess Philippe de Lannoy had eight children. They all have the rank of Count and Countess in Belgium, as sons and daughters of a Count:
- Count Jehan Marie Paul Emmanuel Harold de Lannoy (born 1966), married in 1993 Béatrice Spates (b. 1968, daughter of U.S. citizen Alfred Waters Spates and of Marie Renée Kneppelhout van Sterkenburg, herself daughter of Cornelis Kneppelhout van Sterkenburg and Madeleine Marie Blanche Charlotte Ghislaine, Comtesse du Chastel de la Howarderie), they have four children:
- Countess Caroline de Lannoy (b. 2001)
- Countess Louise de Lannoy (born 4 May 2003)
- Count Antoine de Lannoy (born 3 February 2005)
- Count Maxime de Lannoy (b. 2006)
- Count Christian Marie Harold Philippe de Lannoy (born 1968), married in 2009 Luisa Moreno de Porras-Isla-Fernández (of the family bearing the Spanish title of Marqués [marquess] de Chiloeches) y del Arco, they have three children:
- Countess Teresa de Lannoy (born 24 June 2010)
- Count Ignace de Lannoy (born 5 September 2012)
- Count Jacques de Lannoy (born 18 February 2014)
- Countess Nathalie Marie Béatrice Lydia de Lannoy (born 1969), married in 1996 John Hamilton (b. 1955), they have five daughters:
- Antonia Hamilton (b. 1997)
- Charlotte Hamilton (born 28 July 1999)
- Madeleine Hamilton (b. 2001)
- Alix Hamilton (b. 2004)
- Victoria Hamilton (b. 2008)
- Countess Gaëlle Marie Diane Madeleine de Lannoy (born 1970), a religious sister
- Count Amaury Marie Dominique Paul de Lannoy (born 1971), married in 2016 Countess Astrid d' Harcourt (b. 1985). They have one son:
- Count Théodore de Lannoy (born 23 June 2018)
- Count Olivier Marie Arnaud Albert de Lannoy (born 1974), married in 2006 his second cousin jonkvrouw Alice van Havre (b. 1980, daughter of Jonkheer Philippe van Havre and of Anne-Françoise de Hennin de Boussu-Walcourt, herself the maternal first cousin of Alix de Lannoy), they have three sons:
- Count Philippe de Lannoy (b. 2010)
- Count Gustave de Lannoy (born 20 August 2013)
- Count Léopold de Lannoy (born 6 June 2016)
- Countess Isabelle Myriam Jehanne Alix de Lannoy (born 1976), married in 2001 baron Jean-Charles de le Court (b. 1969, son of baron Jean-Charles de le Court and of Suzanne d'Otreppe de Bouvette), they have six children:
- Isaure de le Court (born 6 June 2003)
- Aline de le Court (born 13 July 2005)
- Lancelot de le Court (b. 2007)
- Héloïse de le Court (b. 2010)
- Nicodème de le Court (born 12 March 2013)
- Foucault de le Court (born 25 November 2015)
- Countess Stéphanie Marie Claudine Christine de Lannoy (b. 1984), married in 2012 Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
Honours and decorationsEdit
- Volunteer's Medal 1940–1945 (1946).
- Officer of the Order of Leopold II.
- Knight of the Order of Leopold.
- Grand Decoration of Honour for Services to the Republic of Austria.
- Knight Grand Cross Jure Sanguinis of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George (1982).
|Ancestors of Philippe de Lannoy|