Philadelphia Liberty Medal
The Liberty Medal is an annual award administered by the National Constitution Center of the United States to recognize leadership in the pursuit of freedom. It was founded by the Philadelphia Foundation. In 2006 an agreement was made with the National Constitution Center (NCC) that the NCC would take over the organizing, selecting and presenting of the award to recipients. Recipients are now chosen by the NCC and its board of trustees.
List of recipientsEdit
- "Ruth Bader Ginsburg to be awarded this year's Liberty Medal". CNN – cnn.com. Retrieved 2020-08-29.
- "Ceremony - National Constitution Center". National Constitution Center – constitutioncenter.org. Retrieved 2019-12-24.
- The 2018 Liberty Medal Ceremony
- Remarks At The 2017 Liberty Medal Ceremony
- "Liberty Medal for Pakistani education activist Malala Yousafzai". Michaelle Bond. Philly.com. June 29, 2014. Retrieved June 30, 2014.
- "Muhammad Ali named recipient of 2012 Liberty Medal". The Philadelphia Inquirer.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-06-24. Retrieved 2008-06-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "HAMID KARZAI 2004 Liberty Medal Recipient"
- "Afghan President Hamid Karzai receives Philadelphia Liberty Medal"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Philadelphia Liberty Medal.|