|Look up phalanx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The phalanx is a rectangular mass military formation.
Phalanx may also refer to:
Arts and literatureEdit
- Phalanx (art group), an artistic movement formed in Munich in 1901
- Phalanx (comics), a species of villainous mechanical aliens in Marvel Comics,
- The Phalanx, a Fourierist journal
- Phalanx, the name of the false zombie proof drug in the novel by Max Brooks, World War Z
- The Phalanx Nations, a terrorist organization in the young adult novel, The Prophet of Yonwood
- Phalanx, a 2012 Warhammer 40,000 novel
- Phalanx bone, the bones that form fingers and toes
- The fictional secret anti-alien invasion force the player commands in the fanmade UFO: Alien Invasion game, an open-source project in the X-COM tradition.
- Phalanx (video game), a Super NES and Game Boy Advance video game
- The 13th Colossus from the video game Shadow of the Colossus
- The first Demon (boss) in the PS3 game Demon's Souls
- The nemesis of the protagonist in the Super NES game Demon's Crest
- A Cabal enemy type from the video game Destiny
- Phalanstère, a building layout developed by utopian socialist Charles Fourier
- Phalanx (horse), American Champion racehorse
- The falanges (legions of spirits) of the Brazilian Umbanda religion
- Phalanx Family Ties, a street family in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phalanx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.