Peter Nowalk is an American television writer and producer.
|Occupation||Television writer, producer|
Nowalk was born in Point Pleasant, New Jersey and attended Brown University. He co-wrote The Hollywood Assistants Handbook, published by Workman Books in 2008. In the same year he began working in the Shonda Rhimes medical drama series, Grey's Anatomy as recurring writer and later executive story editor and supervising producer. He is also co-executive producer of Scandal. Nowalk wrote "Everything's Coming Up Mellie", the seventh episode of the third season of Scandal in 2013.
- "Pete Nowalk". American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. Archived from the original on 3 September 2014. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "The Hollywood Assistants Handbook: 86 Rules for Aspiring Power Players". Amazon. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "ABC Buys Legal Thriller From Shondaland & 'Grey's Anatomy' Writer". Deadline. August 19, 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "ABC Pilots 'How To Get Away With Murder' & 'Black-ish' Start Making Writer Deals". Deadline. May 8, 2014. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- Jim Halterman (September 10, 2014). ""How to Get Away with Murder" Creator Pete Nowalk On 'Awesomely Gay' Character". The Backlot. Retrieved 18 September 2014.