Peter Flinth was born on 7 November 1964 in Copenhagen, Denmark. He was admitted to the National Film School of Denmark and in the same time worked as an assistant director on a number of Danish feature films, including most notably Academy Award-nominated Dance of the Polar Bears and Ole Bornedal's Nightwatch, before graduating in 1993 with the short film Den Sidste Færge. He had his debut as a feature film director in 1997 with Eye of the Eagle.
- Eye of the Eagle (1997)
- The Other Side (1999)
- Olsen-banden Junior (2001)
- The Fakir (2004)
- Wallander – Mastermind (2005)
- Arn – The Knight Templar (2007)
- Arn – The Kingdom at Road's End (2008)
- The Wild Swans (2009)
- Nobel's Last Will (2012)
- Beatles (2014)
- Den Sidste Færge (1993)
- "Peter Flinth". scope. Retrieved 2010-04-16.