Peter Diamond (actor)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Diamond as Iman Fasil in Highlander
Peter Alexander Diamond
10 August 1929
|Died||27 March 2004 (aged 74)|
His appearances total over 1,000 credits in the industry as a stuntman, co-ordinator or fight arranger.
Diamond's numerous television credits include The Adventures of Robin Hood, The Adventures of the Scarlet Pimpernel, The Adventures of William Tell, Sword of Freedom, The Saint, The Avengers, Paul Temple, Last of the Summer Wine, Heartbeat, and London's Burning.
He was stunt coordinator/swordmaster on the 1990 TV series Zorro and acted in three episodes, two as Sir Edmund Kendall who taught Diego de la Vega (Zorro) to swordfight, and directed eight episodes. This series was filmed in Madrid, Spain for the U.S. ABC Family channel.
He was a regular contributor to Doctor Who in the 1960s, as a fight arranger and actor.
- The Dam Busters (1955) - Tail Gunner (uncredited)
- The Dark Avenger (1955) - French Soldier Disguised as Peasant (uncredited)
- Follow a Star (1959) - Stagehand (uncredited)
- Circus of Horrors (1960) - Roadblock Policeman Who Gets Run Down (uncredited)
- Crossroads to Crime (1960) - Escort
- The Crimson Blade (1963) - Soldier / Servant / Officer (uncredited)
- Siege of the Saxons (1963) - Soldier (uncredited)
- The Gorgon (1964) - Constable (uncredited)
- The Face of Fu Manchu (1965) - Manchu Minion (uncredited)
- The Pleasure Girls (1965) - Rat-Face
- The Plague of the Zombies (1966) - Zombie (uncredited)
- The Psychopath (1966) - Junk Yard Man
- A Challenge for Robin Hood (1967) - Outlaw / Hangman (uncredited)
- Deadlier Than the Male (1967) - Car Park Assassin (uncredited)
- Star Wars (1977) - Stormtrooper / URoRRuR'R'R (Tusken Raider) / Corporal Prescott (Death Star Trooper) / Garouf Lafoe (Cantina Patron)
- Candleshoe (1977) - Hood (uncredited)
- The Empire Strikes Back (1980) - Snowtrooper Gunner / Lead Stormtrooper (uncredited)
- Superman II (1980) - Man in Street (uncredited)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) - German Soldier in truck (uncredited)
- Ik ben Joep Meloen (1981) - Ober (uncredited)
- Victor/Victoria (1982) - Man in Bar (uncredited)
- Return of the Jedi (1983) - Biker Scout Pushed Off Bike / Unidentified Weequay Skiff Master / Lead Stormtrooper (uncredited)
- Nate and Hayes (1983) - Ben Pease Crew #4
- Highlander (1986) - Iman Fasil
- Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987) - S.W.A.T. team member with melting gun (uncredited)
- "Peter Diamond, Obituary". The Stage. 30 April 2004.