Peter Craven (literary critic)
Peter Craven is an Australian literary critic and cultural studies writer. Craven has written for The Age, The Australian and the Australian Literary Review. His work has also appeared in Oxford Guide to Contemporary Writing, the Times Literary Supplement and London Review of Books.
Craven has been described as both a "literary hack" and "one of the most prolific, erudite and opinionated voices in Australian literary circles". In 2004 he was awarded the Pascall Prize for Australian Critic of the Year.
Essays, reporting and other contributionsEdit
- Craven, Peter (March 2003). "Introduction". Quarterly Essay. 9: iii–vii.
- "ABC News – Peter Craven". ABC News. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "The Wheeler Centre – Peter Craven". Wheeler Centre. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Contributor: Peter Craven".
- Susan Wyndham (20 July 2002). "Nothing if not critical". The Age. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
|This Australian journalist biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|