Peter Brown (lecturer)
Peter Brown is Head of Education at the Institute of Investing and Financial Trading (IIFT) and also financial advisor at Baggot Asset Management. He is recognisable as a financial commentator on radio and television in Ireland, appearing on shows such as Tonight with Vincent Browne, Today with Pat Kenny, RTÉ News at One and Newstalk. Brown has worked in Barclays Bank, Citi Bank, Banque National de Paris and Ulster Bank.
- O'Carroll, Lisa (24 November 2010). "Ireland's austerity measures - next stop default? The €85bn bailout will come at a heavy price and may send Ireland's economy into the deep-freeze". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- "Peter Brown of the Irish Institute of Financial Trading says the ECB is unlikely to change its approach to the crisis". RTÉ News at One. RTÉ. 2 December 2010. Retrieved 2 December 2010.[permanent dead link]
- Brown, Peter (27 January 2011). "Before you dip your toe in the equities pool, look at how professionals work". Irish Independent. Independent News & Media. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- "Newstalk". Archived from the original on 2012-08-28.
- "Peter Brown – Debt forgiveness and moral hazard". The Foundation for the Economics of Stability. 17 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.