Peter Bromilow (21 April 1933 - 16 October 1994) was a British-born actor.
Peter Brian Bromilow
April 21, 1933
|Died||October 16, 1994 (aged 61)|
He moved to Hollywood in the 1970s, and made television guest appearances on Daniel Boone, The Virginian, The Feather and Father Gang, Remington Steele and The Wonder Years. His U.S. theatre work included playing Inspector Lestrade in Sherlock's Last Case, directed by Charles Marowitz, with the Los Angeles Actors' Theatre in 1984.
- Camelot (1967) - Sir Sagramore
- The Railway Children (1970) - Doctor
- Nasty Habits (1977) - Baudouin
- Semi-Tough (1977) - Kostov's Interpreter
- Cheech & Chong's Next Movie (1980) - Gay Motorcyclist
- Evita Peron (1981) - Capt. Gayado (TV Movie)
- Breakin' (1984) - Judge
- Hot Chili (1985) - Herr Fritz
- Club Paradise (1986) - Nigel
- Hard Ticket to Hawaii (1987) - Mr. Chang
- Programmed to Kill (1987) - Donovan
- War and Remembrance (1988) - Cmdr. Sutherland
- Scrooged (1988) - Archbishop
- My Stepmother Is An Alien (1988) - Second in Command
- Wild at Heart (1990) - Hotel Manager
- Highlander II: The Quickening (1991) - Joe
- The Rocketeer (1991) - Nobleman
- Delirious (1991) - Auctioneer
- "Finding aid to the Peter Bromilow collection on gay motorcycle clubs, 1967-1994 Coll2013.086". oac.cdlib.org.
- "Peter Bromilow". BFI.
- "Peter Bromilow - Biography, Movie Highlights and Photos". AllMovie.
- "Stefanie Powers Official Website - Feather and Father Gang". www.stefaniepowersonline.com.
- "Peter Bromilow - TV Guide". TVGuide.com.
- Kabatchnik, Amnon (10 June 2008). "Sherlock Holmes on the Stage: A Chronological Encyclopedia of Plays Featuring the Great Detective". Scarecrow Press – via Google Books.