||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Andre on 5 February 2010.
|Born||Peter James Andrea, Πέτρος Ανδρέου 
27 February 1973
Harrow, London, England
|Education||Benowa State High School|
|Television||I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Katie & Peter franchise
Peter Andre: The Next Chapter
Peter Andre: My Life
Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover
Strictly Come Dancing
|Spouse(s)||Katie Price (m. 2005–09)
Emily MacDonagh (m. 2015)
He gained popularity as a singer, best known for his successful singles "Mysterious Girl" and "Flava". He is also known for appearing on the third series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, and the thirteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing, in which he was partnered with Janette Manrara.
During his time on I'm A Celebrity, Andre developed an on-screen romantic relationship with fellow contestant Katie Price. Andre and Price got married two years after the show's finale; they had two children, and released the 2006 album A Whole New World together, before divorcing in 2009.
Early life and music careerEdit
Peter Andre was born on 27 February 1973 in Harrow, London and is of Greek Cypriot descent. In 1979, as a six-year-old, Andre and his family relocated to Sydney before settling on Australia's Gold Coast at nine years old. In 1989, 16-year-old Andre became a contestant on Australian talent show New Faces and as a result was offered a recording contract for $146,000. During this time, Andre lived in a beachside apartment in Surfers Paradise and attended Benowa State High School on the Gold Coast.
In the early 90s, Andre established himself on the Australian music scene. In 1992, Andre released his debut single, "Drive Me Crazy", which peaked at #72 on the Australian singles chart. However, his musical breakthrough occurred with his second single, "Gimme Little Sign", which peaked at #3 and lasted a total of 31 weeks on the Australian charts. In 1993, he received an ARIA Award for highest-selling Australian single of the year. Andre's second studio album, was released on 30 September 1996, peaking to number 1 on the UK Albums Chart. The album included the hit single "Mysterious Girl", which peaked at number 2 on the UK Singles Chart. As a result, he returned to the UK in the mid 90s.
During their marriage, Andre and Katie Price launched the Katie & Peter franchise on ITV2 which documented their life together. The franchise included several fly-on-the-wall reality series which comprised When Jordan Met Peter, Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare and Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem (2004–05); Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter, Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries and Katie & Peter: Unleashed (2007); Katie & Peter: Down Under; and Katie & Peter: African Adventures (2008); and Katie & Peter: Stateside in 2009. Their 2009 separation resulted in their individual shows being recorded: Peter Andre: The Next Chapter continued on ITV2 until 2011, followed by Peter Andre: Here 2 Help (2011) and Peter Andre: My Life (2011–13).
Andre starred in the ITV weekly show Give a Pet a Home which works alongside the RSPCA in Birmingham. In August 2015, he was announced as a contestant for the thirteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing which began in September 2015 in which he was partnered with Janette Manrara. They went out just before the quarter final; on week 10, and therefore finished seventh place.
Andre began dating glamour model Katie Price after they met on reality show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in early 2004. The couple got engaged secretly in May of the same year but it wasn't announced publicly until months later. Andre married Price on 10 September 2005 in Highclere Castle, Hampshire. They have two children together: son Junior Savva, born on 13 June 2005, and daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther, born on 29 June 2007. While married to Price, Andre was stepfather to her son Harvey, from Price's earlier relationship with football player Dwight Yorke.
Since July 2012, Andre has been in a relationship with medical student Emily MacDonagh, who is 16 years his junior. Emily gave birth to Andre's third child, a girl named Amelia, on 7 January 2014. Andre and Emily married on 11 July 2015 in Exeter at Mamhead House. On 26 May 2016, Andre announced that his wife Emily is pregnant with the second child for the couple. On 22 November 2016, Andre and Emily welcomed a baby boy, named Theodore James.
- I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (2004, 2011) – Contestant; 3rd place
- When Jordan Met Peter (2004) – Himself
- Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare (2005) – Himself
- Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem (2005) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter (2007–2008) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries (2007) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: Unleashed (2007) – Co-presenter
- Katie & Peter: Down Under (2008) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: African Adventures (2008) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: Stateside (2009) – Himself
- Peter Andre: Going It Alone (2009) – Himself
- Peter Andre: The Next Chapter (2009–2011) – Himself
- Odd One In (2010–2011) – Team captain/regular panellist
- Peter Andre: Here 2 Help (2011) – Himself
- Peter Andre: My Life (2011–2013) – Himself
- Peter Andre's Bad Boyfriend Club (2012) – Himself
- Your Face Sounds Familiar (2013) – Guest judge
- Sunday Scoop (2013) – Co-presenter
- Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover (2013–2014) – Presenter
- ITVBe launch show (2014) – Co-presenter
- Big Star's Little Star (2015) – Contestant
- Give a Pet a Home (2015) – Celebrity contributor
- Strictly Come Dancing (2015) – Contestant; 7th place
- Loose Women (2016) – Guest panelist
He also appeared on Through the Keyhole.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Peter Andre.|
- "Peter Andre". Now Magazine. Retrieved 31 Oct 2015.
- Peter Andre on learning to love again after the death of his brother
- Nick McGrath. "Peter Andre: My family values". the Guardian.
- "Peter Andre believes he has a guardian angel". Evening Standard. 26 October 2011. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015.
- Tina Campbell (2014-04-14). "Peter Andre launches Pledge Music campaign and new swing music album | Metro News". Metro.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "Welcome to ITVBe". "ITV Press Centre".
- "Julian Clary, Peter Andre, Kimberly Wyatt for ITV's Give a Pet a Home". Digital Spy.
- "Entertainment | Jordan decides on daughter's name". BBC News. 2007-07-24. Retrieved 2009-10-31.
- Pink, Stuart (17 June 2008). "Andre I want to adopt Harvey". The Sun. London. Archived from the original on 20 November 2008. The couple renewed their vows in September 2008.
- "BBC NEWS – Entertainment – Jordan and Peter André separating". BBC News. 2009-05-11. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- "Thank God it's over: Katie Price toasts her quickie divorce from Peter André with pink champagne". London: www.dailymail.co.uk. 9 September 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2009.
- Sarah Bull (13 July 2012). "Peter Andre's Mysterious Girl identified as 22-year-old student Emily MacDonagh". Daily Mail. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Baby joy for Peter Andre and girlfriend Emily". Irish Examiner. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- OK! Magazine (26 May 2016). "Andre announces wife's second pregnancy".
- "IT'S A BOY! Peter Andre and wife Emily MacDonagh celebrate the birth of their son".