Peter Abruzzo (born April 7, 1957) is an American entrepreneur and CEO of Xedo North America and PromGuy.com.
|Occupation||CEO of Xedo|
Starting off in 1979, when he took over his grandfather’s tuxedo rental company, Abruzzo was driven. As the CEO, he grew the business from a single location to multiple stores and one of the highest grossing formalwear companies nationwide. Abruzzo also oversaw and negotiated the profitable sale of the business in 2003 May Department Store, which is currently the parent company of Macy’s.
Abruzzo created and formed the Tuxedo American Group. As the President & CEO, he gathered and managed organizations that represented a 400-store conglomerate and organized collective purchasing through NYC suppliers, reducing costs 30%.
In 2003, Abruzzo joined PJA Consulting as the president and CEO.
- Village Bank / Northwest Community Bank – Former founding board member.
- American Tuxedo Group – Former Chairman
- Meek, Andy. "Xedo Launches Memphis Distribution Center". The Daily News. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- Garennes, Christine des. "Tuxedo shops press forward". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- McCulloch, Scott (17 September 2015). "ACS Clothing gears for US expansion with £8.5m follow-on investment". Daily Record. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- "Suit Up Taps Peter Abruzzo as CEO of North America". Close Up (magazine). 10 September 2015. Archived from the original on 15 November 2018. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- "Formal wear hire firm measures up for US assault". The Scotsman. Retrieved 23 February 2017.
- "CHANGE OF CONTROL". Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- Milbert, Neil. "Ill. Derby favorite has the genes". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- Andersen, Steve (3 May 2010). "Mother Goose next for Oaks winner Blind Luck?". ESPN.com. Retrieved 5 December 2016.