|Full name||Petar Miloševski|
|Date of birth||6 December 1973|
|Place of birth||
Bitola, SR Macedonia,|
|Date of death||13 March 2014(aged 40)|
|Place of death||Kumanovo, Macedonia|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2005–2012||Enosis Neon Paralimni||131||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 7 May 2012
He made his senior debut for Macedonia in a March 1998 friendly match against Bulgaria and has earned a total of 59 caps, scoring no goals. His final international was a February 2009 friendly against Moldova.
Miloševski was appointed sporting director of the Macedonia national team shortly after he ended his 22-year playing career.
He died in a car accident near Kumanovo on 13 March 2014, after taking part in a charity futsal match there. Reportedly the car, which was driven by Macedonian Football Federation President Ilčo Gjorgioski, collided with a van from the opposite direction for unknown reasons on the Kriva Palanka-Kumanovo road. Gjorgioski and an unknown person came out injured.
- RSSSF. "FYR Macedonia - Record International Players".
- "Player Database". eu-football.info. Retrieved 19 April 2020.
- FYROM mourns 'a true football legend' - UEFA
- "Former keeper killed". The Cyprus Daily. 14 March 2014. Archived from the original on 22 August 2014. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- Petar Milosevski hayatını kaybetti - Turkish Football Federation (in Turkish)
- Petar Miloševski at National-Football-Teams.com
- Career history at Weltfussball.de (in German)
- Profile at MacedonianFootball.com (in English)