Peru Nolaskoain Esnal (born 25 October 1998) is a Spanish footballer who plays for Deportivo de La Coruña, on loan from Athletic Bilbao. Mainly a central midfielder, he can also play as a central defender.
|Full name||Peru Nolaskoain Esnal|
|Date of birth||25 October 1998|
|Place of birth||Zumaia, Spain|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
Deportivo La Coruña|
(on loan from Athletic Bilbao)
|2019–||→ Deportivo La Coruña (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 May 2019|
Nolaskoain made his senior debut on 21 August 2016, coming on as a first-half substitute for Tarsi and scoring his team's second in a 3–0 Segunda División B home win against UD Socuéllamos. During the 2018 pre-season, he was converted to a central defender by new first-team manager Eduardo Berizzo.
Nolaskoain made his professional – and La Liga – debut on 20 August 2018, starting and scoring the opener in a 2–1 home win against CD Leganés. The following 9 August, after featuring sparingly with the main squad, he was loaned to Segunda División side Deportivo de La Coruña for one year.
- "El Athletic capta del Antiguoko al juvenil Nolaskoain" [Athletic get from Antiguoko the youth player Nolaskoain] (in Spanish). El Desmarque. 7 April 2015. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "New players joining Basconia". Athletic Bilbao. 13 June 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "(3–0) Los cachorros solucionan su destierro" [(3–0) The puppies solve their exile] (in Spanish). Deia. 22 August 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "Nolaskoain se gana ser el cuarto central del Athletic de Berizzo" [Nolaskoain wins on being the fourth stopper of Berizzo's Athletic] (in Spanish). El Correo. 30 July 2018. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Zaballa, Carlos (20 August 2018). "Nolaskoain estrena la era Berizzo y Jonathan Silva empata seis minutos después" [Nolaskoain debuts the Berizzo era and Jonathan Silva draws five minutes later] (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- "Peru Nolaskoain, cedido al Deportivo" [Peru Nolaskoain, loaned to Deportivo] (in Spanish). Athletic Bilbao. 9 August 2019. Retrieved 9 August 2019.