Perry Township, Lawrence County, Indiana
Gate at the Lowder Cemetery, northwest of Springville
Location in Lawrence County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Trustee||Robert Phillips|
|• Total||35.68 sq mi (92.4 km2)|
|• Land||35.64 sq mi (92.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.11%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Density||63.4/sq mi (24.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453720|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.68 square miles (92.4 km2), of which 35.64 square miles (92.3 km2) (or 99.89%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Byers, Christian, Graves and Lowder.
- North Lawrence Community Schools
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 65
- State Senate District 44
- "Perry Township, Lawrence County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-08.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Archived from the original on 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Lawrence and Monroe Counties, Indiana: Their People, Industries, and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. 1914. pp. 53.
- History of Lawrence, Orange, and Washington Counties, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Higginson Book Company. 1884. pp. 46.