|Look up perron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perron may refer to:
- Count Perron (Italian: Conte de Perron; fl. 1780s), Sardinian ambassador and secretary of state
- Ernest Perron (1908-1961), a Swiss man who become politically powerful in Iran.
- Pierre Cuillier-Perron (1753–1834), a French military adventurer in India
- Fleuri Perron (1866–1931), an Alberta politician and businessman
- Oskar Perron (1880–1975), a German mathematician
- Jean Perron (born 1946), a head coach in the National Hockey League
- Gilles Perron (born 1940), a Canadian politician
- Marshall Perron (born 1942), a former Chief Minister of the Northern Territory of Australia
- David Perron (born 1988), a Canadian ice hockey player
- François Perron, a French born ballet dancer who now works and resides in the United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.