Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport (French: Aéroport de Perpignan – Rivesaltes) (IATA: PGF, ICAO: LFMP), also known as Llabanère Airport, as well as Aéroport de Perpignan - Sud de France, is a small international airport near Perpignan and Rivesaltes, both communes of the Pyrénées-Orientales Department in the Occitanie Region of south France.
Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport
Aéroport de Perpignan – Rivesaltes
|Serves||Perpignan / Rivesaltes, France|
|Elevation AMSL||144 ft / 44 m|
Airlines and destinationsEdit
The following airlines operate regular scheduled and charter flights at Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport:
|Aer Lingus||Seasonal: Dublin|
|Air France|| Paris–Orly |
Seasonal: Paris–Charles de Gaulle
|ASL Airlines France||Seasonal: Oran|
|HOP!||Seasonal: Lille, Strasbourg|
|Ryanair|| Charleroi, Marrakesh |
Seasonal: Birmingham, London–Stansted
Incidents and accidentsEdit
- On the 27th of November 2008, Flight 888T, an Airbus A320 operating for XL Airways Germany, crashed whilst on a test flight from Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport. The aircraft stalled and crashed into the Mediterranean Sea, killing all seven on board. The aircraft was due to be returned to the lessor Air New Zealand.
- On the 25th of July 2019, after rehearsing for a show, one of the France Air Force (Patrouille de France) planes crashed while landing. The pilot could escape.
- LFMP – PERPIGNAN RIVESALTES. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 12 September 2019.
- "Résultats d'activité des aéroports français 2018" (PDF). aeroport.fr. Retrieved 31 August 2019.
- aeroport-perpignan.com - Schedules retrieved 15 May 2016