|Look up perpendicular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perpendicular may refer to:
- Perpendicular, in mathematics two lines at right angles
- Perpendicular Period, style and period of mediaeval English Gothic architecture
- Perpendicular plate of ethmoid bone
- Perpendicular plate of palatine bone
- Perpendicular Point, New Zealand
- Perpendicular recording, disc drive technology
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perpendicular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.