Perizaad Zorabian is an Indian actress. Her film debut was with Nagesh Kukunoor's Bollywood Calling and she gained international recognition for her role as Jenny in Subhash Ghai's Joggers' Park (2003).
Boman Rustom Irani
Zorabian was born to a Parsi-Zoroastrian Irani family in Maharashtra, India. She obtained a Master's in Business Administration at Baruch College and also attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. She returned to India, and subsequently assisted her father in his poultry farm business, Zorabian Chicken.
She married construction tycoon Boman Rustom Irani in 2006. She owns a restaurant "Gondola" in Mumbai. She has become the brand ambassador of the first Indian luxury fan brand Fanzart. She was the emcee of the grand opening event of HIL's third edition. She was part of the 2013 TOIFA panel discussion, that discussed about the issues that women face across the globe.
Zorabian's first screen appearance was in a Clearasil television advertisement, which she had made before she moved to New York. She continued with advertisements for health care products after her return to Mumbai, and, in 1997, acted in a music video for Lucky Ali's Nahi Rakhta Dil Mein Kuch. She subsequently played "Maya" in the TV serial Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye.
Zorabian did a minor role in Mumbai Matinee (2003). In 2004, she played a supporting role in Morning Raga and made a cameo appearance in Dhoom. In 2005 she appeared in Ek Ajnabee opposite Kelly Dorjee, and a year later with Malcolm McDowell in Exitz. Her more recent films include Highway 203 (2006), Moonlight (2006), Just Married (2007) and Kabhi Up Kabhi Down. She has also acted in a Chinese film, Bandung Sonata, in which she played Indira Gandhi. From Bollywood she moved on to becoming a entrepreneur handling her family poultry business by the name "Zorabian Chicken" since 2008. Zorabian Chicken was awarded with "The Best Brands of India" award by Economic Times in the year 2019.
|2002||Namaste : Say Hello to... Love||Ria|
|2002||Bandung Sonata||Indira Gandhi||Chinese|
|2003||Mumbai Matinee||Sonali Verma||Hindi|
|2003||Joggers Park||Jenny Suratwala||Hindi
|2005||Ek Ajnabee||Nikasha R. Rathore||Hindi
|2007||Highway 203||Madhu Kalpade|
|2009||Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India||Jennifer Ali|
|2015||Kabhi Up Kabhi Down|
|2001||Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye||"Maya"|||
|2002||shhh koi hai||"Aparna"|
|Year||Web Series Name||Role||Ref|
|2018||Supermoms With Manasi (Episode 1)||Guest on chat show|||
- "Perizaad has a baby boy - Times of India". indiatimes.com.
- "Hungry and toothsome". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 4 February 2006. Archived from the original on 9 June 2011. Retrieved 15 May 2009.
- Hungama, Bollywood (12 November 2006). "Perizaad Zorabian gets married to Boman Irani - Bollywood Hungama". bollywoodhungama.com.
- "Check Out: Bollywood stars & the famous restaurants they own - Bollywood Bubble". bollywoodbubble.com. 23 February 2016.
- "Fanzart launches first campaign with Perizaad Zorabian". www.indiantelevision.com. 4 May 2018.
- "Fireworks, laser show dazzle at HIL opening ceremony". Yahoo News. 22 January 2015. Retrieved 24 November 2018.
- "Indian beauties shine in Vancouver". India Times. 8 March 2013. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- BollywoodLife. "Perizaad Zorabian". bollywoodlife.com.
- "Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye". TVGuide.com.
- "Ek Ajnabee Movie: Showtimes, Review, Trailer, Posters, News & Videos - eTimes". indiatimes.com.
- "Perizaad Zorabian plays Indira Gandhi in Chinese period film Bandung Sonata". India Today.
- "Perizaad Zorabian is the First Guest on Manasi Parekh's Chat Show".