Perizaad Zorabian (born 23 October 1973) is an Indian actress. Her film debut was with Nagesh Kukunoor's Bollywood Calling and she gained international recognition for her role as Jenny in Subhash Ghai's Joggers' Park (2003).
23 October 1973
|Years active||Late 1990s - Late 2000s|
|Spouse(s)||Boman Rustom Irani (2006–present)|
|Children||Zaha & Zayan|
Perizaad Zorabian was educated in New York City, where, in addition to her studies for a Master's degree in Business Administration at Baruch College, she also attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. She returned to India after receiving her MBA degree, and subsequently assisted her father in his poultry farm business.
She married construction tycoon Boman Rustom Irani in 2006. She owns a restaurant "Gondola" in Mumbai. On December 18 2017, Perizaad along with her two children, attended the Dhirubhai Ambani International school's annual day festival.
Zorabian's first screen appearance was in a Clearasil television advertisement, which she had made before she moved to New York. She continued with advertisements for health care products after her return to Mumbai, and, in 1997, acted in a music video for Lucky Ali's Nahi Rakhta Dil Mein Kuch. She subsequently played "Maya" in the TV serial Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye.
Zorabian did a minor role in Mumbai Matinee (2003). In 2004, she played a supporting role in Morning Raga and made a cameo appearance in Dhoom. In 2005 she appeared in Ek Ajnabee opposite Kelly Dorjee, and a year later with Malcolm McDowell in Exitz. Her more recent films include Highway 203 (2006), Moonlight (2006), Just Married (2007) and Kabhi Up Kabhi Down. She has also acted in a Chinese film, Bandung Sonata, in which she played Indira Gandhi.
|2002||Namaste : Say Hello to... Love|
|2002; Chinese||Bandung Sonata|
|2008||Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India|
|?||Kabhi Up Kabhi Down|
|Year( of premier)||Show Name||Role||Reference|
|2001||Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye||"Maya"|||
- "Perizaad Zorabian Birthday, Biography, Age, Family & Wiki". www.celebrityborn.com.
- "Perizaad has a baby boy - Times of India". indiatimes.com.
- "Hungry and toothsome". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 2006-02-04. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- Hungama, Bollywood (12 November 2006). "Perizaad Zorabian gets married to Boman Irani - Bollywood Hungama". bollywoodhungama.com.
- "Check Out: Bollywood stars & the famous restaurants they own - Bollywood Bubble". bollywoodbubble.com. 23 February 2016.
- "Stars at Dhirubhai Ambani Int'l School's annual day". www.msn.com.
- BollywoodLife. "Perizaad Zorabian". bollywoodlife.com.
- "Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye". TVGuide.com.
- "Ek Ajnabee Movie: Showtimes, Review, Trailer, Posters, News & Videos - eTimes". indiatimes.com.
- "Perizaad Zorabian plays Indira Gandhi in Chinese period film Bandung Sonata". India Today.