(Redirected from Periodicity (disambiguation))
|Look up periodicity or periodic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Periodicity or periodic may refer to:
- Fokker periodicity blocks, which mathematically relate musical intervals
- Periodic acid, a different pronunciation and different meaning of the word periodic
- Principle of periodicity, a concept in generally accepted accounting principles
- Quasiperiodicity, property of a system that displays irregular periodicity
- Aperiodic (disambiguation)
- Cycle (disambiguation)
- Frequency (disambiguation)
- Period (disambiguation)
- Seasonality, periodic variation, or periodic fluctuations
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Periodicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.