The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2021)
Percona is an American company based in Durham, North Carolina and the developer of a number of open source software projects for MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and RocksDB users. The company’s revenue of around $25 million a year is derived from support, consultancy and managed services of database systems.
The company was founded in 2006 by Peter Zaitsev and Vadim Tkachenko.
Open source software edit
MySQL database software:
- Percona Server for MySQL
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
- Percona XtraBackup
- Percona Operator for MySQL based on Percona XtraDB Cluster
MongoDB database software:
- Percona Server for MongoDB
- Percona Operator for MongoDB
- Percona Backup for MongoDB
PostgreSQL database distribution:
- Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL
- Percona Operator for PostgreSQL
Database Management Tools
- Percona Monitoring and Management
- Percona Toolkit
Other information edit
The company’s founders, Peter Zaitsev and Vadim Tkachenko co-authored with Baron Schwartz the book High Performance MySQL (3rd edition), published by O’Reilly.
- "Bootstrapping a Virtual Company to $25 Million: Percona CEO Peter Zaitsev (Part 3)". Sramana Mitra. December 18, 2019.
- "The Percona Team". Percona. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "Percona". GitHub. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "Percona Software". Percona. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "What You Need to Know About the MariaDB & Percona Forks of MySQL | Blog | AppDynamics". Application Performance Monitoring Blog | AppDynamics. 2016-01-26. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- Percona Operator for MongoDB, Github, 2022-03-15, retrieved 2022-03-25
- Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL Operator, Github, 2022-03-21, retrieved 2022-03-25
- "Percona Monitoring and Management". Percona. 13 September 2016.
- Baron Schwartz; Peter Zaitsev; Vadim Tkachenko (March 2012). High Performance MySQL, 3rd Edition. O'Reilly Media. ISBN 978-1-4493-1428-6.