Peramu (Malay: Mukim Peramu) is a neighbourhood in Kampong Ayer, the stilt settlement on the Brunei River in Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Brunei. It is officially a mukim (subdistrict) in Brunei-Muara District, as well as part of the capital's municipal areas. As a mukim, it is headed by a penghulu and the incumbent is Ismit bin Naim. Peramu borders the mukims of Kianggeh to the north, Saba to the east, Sungai Kebun to the south and Burong Pingai Ayer to the west.
|• Penghulu||Ismit Naim|
Pengiran Anak Puteri Besar Primary School is the sole primary school in Peramu. It also shares facility with the religious school of the namesake, which provides Islamic religious primary education that is compulsory for Muslim pupils in the country.
The Balai Ibadat of Kampong Peramu serves the Muslim residents of Peramu for congregational Islamic prayers and activities.
- "Penghulu of Mukim Peramu Eased the Burdens of Some 510 Orphans". brudirect.com. 17 June 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Brunei-Muara District" (PDF). www.information.gov.bn. p. 8. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN MUNICIPAL BOARD (BOUNDARIES OF MUNICIPAL BOARD AREA) DECLARATION, 2008" (PDF). www.agc.gov.bn. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Brunei Darussalam street directory : quick & easy reference maps., Brunei Press Sdn. Bhd., 2014, pp. 86–87, ISBN 9789991732411, OCLC 932264901
- "postcodes". post.gov.bn. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Azahari, Izah (21 October 2017). "Brunei will remain a MIB-guided nation, thanks to religious education". Borneo Bulletin. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
|This Brunei location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|