|Look up Pennsylvania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pennsylvania is a state in the United States.
Pennsylvania may also refer to:
- Province of Pennsylvania, before independence in 1776
- Pennsylvania, Alabama, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington, D.C. where the White House is located
- For others, see Pennsylvania Avenue (disambiguation)
- Pennsylvania, South Gloucestershire, a village in England
- Pennsylvania, Exeter, a suburb of Exeter, England
- University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvanian (geology), a geological period, named for rocks of the period that are common in Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Dutch, a group of settlers that came from Germany.
- The Pennsylvania Report, a political newspaper
- The Pennsylvania Manual, an official state publication
- Pennsylvania Grade Crude Oil, a type of crude oil first discovered in Pennsylvania