Pendleton is a small neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio, located on the east side of Over-the-Rhine, north of the Central Business District, and south of Mount Auburn. It is home of the Pendleton Art Center. The triangle-shaped boundaries of the neighborhood are Liberty Street, Reading Road/Central Parkway, and Sycamore Street. The population was 900 at the 2010 census.
Sometimes the neighborhood is referred to as the "Pendleton Art District" of Over-the-Rhine because of its small size, but Pendleton and Over-the-Rhine are officially two separate neighborhoods in District 1 of the City of Cincinnati.
- "Pendleton Statistical neighborhood approximation". City of Cincinnati. p. 2. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Name from History: The Pendletons led remarkable lives that shaped region, U.S. history". WCPO. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- Cincinnati.com, Community Guide: Over-the-Rhine, retrieved 2008-08-17
- City of Cincinnati, City of Cincinnati - District 1, retrieved 2008-08-17
- City of Cincinnati - Over-the-Rhine Historic District Archived 2010-05-30 at the Wayback Machine
- Clip Syndicate Video: Newsmakers Podcast