Peak Sport Products
Peak Sport Products Co., Limited (Chinese: 匹克; pinyin: Pǐ Kè) is a Chinese manufacturing company of sportswear and footwear based in Quanzhou. Founded in 1989 as a shoe manufacturer, the company was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2009, however due to low performance on the stock exchange it has been acquired in August 2017.
|Traded as||SEHK: 1968|
Basketball has been Peak's strongest business since the beginning. Nowadays, the company covers a variety of sports such as association football, volleyball, running, tennis, and other sports. Peak is developing its business in America, Europe, Asia and Australia with more than 5000 exclusive stores. The company also owns many factories in Asia with 600 employees and more than 6,000 factory workers.
Peak Sport designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and markets its sportswear products under the Peak brand. Peak Sport sells all of its products in China on a wholesale basis to distributors who operate, either directly or through third-party retail outlet operators, authorized Peak retail outlets.
It also sells its products on a wholesale basis to overseas customers, as well as to overseas distributors who then sell the products to consumers, retailers or sports teams and clubs.
In mid-2009, Peak Sport Products Company had a distribution network of 5,667 authorized Peak retail outlets in China, which were operated either by the Peak Sport's distributors or by their third-party retail outlet operators.
Peak Sport supplies official for the following leagues and associations:
- Gimnasia y Esgrima (CR)
- San Martín (C)
- Bendigo Spirit
- VOO Wolves Verviers-Pepinster
- Mississauga Power
- ASVEL Basket
- Élan Béarnais Pau-Lacq-Orthez 
- Fraport Skyliners 
- TBB Trier
- Hapoel Jerusalem
- Hapoel Tel Aviv
- Maccabi Haifa
- Tadamon Zouk
- ZZ Leiden
- Meralco Bolts
- Terrence Romeo
- Tony Parker (Charlotte Hornets)
- Miloš Teodosić (Virtus Bologna)
- Matthew Dellavedova (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Beno Udrih (BC Žalgiris)
- Andrew Nicholson (Guangdong Southern Tigers)
- Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers)
- George Hill (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Lou Williams (Los Angeles Clippers)
- Carl Landry (Jilin Northeast Tigers)
- Anthony Morrow (Free Agent)
- Miles Plumlee (Atlanta Hawks)
- Kyle Singler (Oklahoma City Thunder)
Peak (boxing vest and trunks) was officially worn by the National Brazilian Boxing team during the Saint Petersburg Governor Cup which was held from 7 to 11 May 2019.
- Historie on Peak.nl website
- Esporte, Máquina do (2017-08-02). "Nova no mercado brasileiro, Peak vestirá Time Brasil". Máquina do Esporte (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- Camisetas Peak Sport de Lanús 2019–20 on Todo sobre Camisetas, 30 Oct 2019
- Basketball Australia Retrieved 06 February 2019,
- 2015 FIBA Africa Championship - CAF, FIBA.com, Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- Israel | EuroBasket 2015 - PHOTO GALLERY Archived 2015-09-05 at the Wayback Machine, eurobasket2015.org, Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- 2015 FIBA Oceania Championship - New Zealand, FIBA.com, Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- The Official website of the 2016 South American Championship for Men, FIBA.com, Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- IRAN VS UZBEKISTAN ASIAN BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2011 , Youtube.com, Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- Pau-Lacq-Orthez FIBA Europe Cup 2017, FIBA.com, 18 January 2017. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- Home | FRAPORT SKYLINERS, fraport-skyliners.de, Retrieved 30 September 2015.