|Born||Pavel Nikolayevich Grudinin
20 October 1960
Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
In 1961 the Grudinin family moved to work in the Leninsky District. After graduating from school in 1977 he entered the Moscow State Agroengineering University as a mechanical engineer, and graduated in 1982. After graduating he began working at the Lenin State Farm (sovkhoz), where many members of his family had already been employed. From 1982 to 1989 he worked there as head of the mechanical workshop, from 1990 to 1995 as deputy director. In 1995 he became the general director of newly formed privately held company ZAO Lenin State Farm, where he also got the blocking shareholding.
Since 1997, he was elected three times as a deputy of the Moscow Oblast Duma, where he successfully worked until 2011. In 2001 he graduated from the Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, majoring in jurisprudence.
2018 Presidential campaignEdit
On 23 December 2017, at the XVII Congress of the Communist Party, Pavel Grudinin was nominated as presidential candidate. It was also announced that his campaign headquarters will be headed by Gennady Zyuganov.
Some Russian politicians of the left-wing have negatively perceived the nomination of Grudinin as Presidential candidate for the Communist party. The main reasons for criticism are that Grudinin is a businessman that is representative of the "bourgeois class", and previously Pavel Grudinin was a member of United Russia.
|“||Have Grudinin, according to the Declaration, in 2015, only interest income amounted to 752 million rubles. Can you imagine how much money he has? Plus, he's the owner of the farm, which in itself is worth several billion rubles. This is a real billionaire. Very large. And I understand if he income gave the party, for the benefit of the Communist cause. Still, there are decent people who earn a lot. But he still was a member of "United Russia". If a person earned billions, if the person was in the ruling party (United Russia), and then suddenly change one's shoes in the Communists, to put it mildly, is strange. To such a man the question immediately arises. Therefore, it is clear that a large part of the potential electorate would not support such a candidate.||”|
|“||In my opinion, they made a mistake, a political mistake, and my long-cherished idea of inevitability in historical perspective, the closest Association the Communist party and A Just Russia with this step, I think this idea is close to its implementation.||”|
Awards and titlesEdit
He was awarded the medal In Commemoration of the 850th Anniversary of Moscow, Thanks to the President of the Russian Federation, an honorary diploma of the State Duma. He has the title of Honored Worker of Agriculture of the Russian Federation.
- "Директор Совхоза им. В.И. Ленина Павел Грудинин: Мы стали заложниками формулы". kprf.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2017-12-23.
- "Кандидатом в президенты от КПРФ станет не Геннадий Зюганов, а Павел Грудинин". Meduza (in Russian). Retrieved 2017-12-23.
- Интервью с Павлом Грудининым, 23.12.2017
- "Земляника – ягода победы" (in Russian). 2013-11-12. Retrieved 2017-12-23.
- Красный капиталист: почему КПРФ выдвинула в президенты Павла Грудинина
- "Музей клоунов заработал в совхозе имени Ленина". Retrieved 2017-12-23.
- Кто такой Павел Грудинин
- Зюганов видит лучшим кандидатом в президенты Грудинина
- Съезд КПРФ утвердил кандидатуру Грудинина на выборах президента РФ
- Зюганов возглавит предвыборный штаб Грудинина
- КПРФ совершает огромную ошибку: Сурайкин о выдвижении Грудинина
- Миронов считает выдвижение Грудинина на выборы политической ошибкой
- Pavel Grudinin presidential campaign website
- Pavel Grudinin presidential campaign Facebook
- Pavel Grudinin presidential campaign Twitter
- Pavel Grudinin presidential campaign YouTube
- Кандидат в президенты Павел Грудинин
- Павел Грудинин (биография)
|Communist Party presidential candidate