Paulo Galvão (born 1967 in Portimão, Algarve, Portugal) is a composer, lutenist, theorbist and guitarist. According to Dan Hill, Galvão has published "musical forgeries" for baroque guitar under the name "Antonio da Costa". Galvão's works have been performed by Marcello Vitale and Marco Meloni.
Paulo Galvão had his first musical studies at the Escola de Música de Grupo Coral de Lagos. He later studied classical guitar, lute, theorbo, and baroque guitar with Manuel Morais at the National Conservatory in Lisbon. He had further professional studies with Ede Roth, Hopkinson Smith, Jakob Lindberg and Carlo Marchione.
- O Cancioneiro de Elvas. Vitor Lima, sång, Joaquin Galvão, blockflöjt, Paulo Galvão, luta. Musicália M.01.01.004
- Duo Galvão. Recital. Vivaldi, Ortiz, Molino, Rodil, Galvão. Joaquin Galvão, flöjter, Paulo Galvão, gitarr, vihuela, luta, teorb. Musicália M.01.01.001
- O Livro de Guitarra do Conde de Redondo - Guitar Book of the Count Redondo, Label: Musicalia ASIN: B00005425I
- Duo Galvão - Música Portuguesa para Flauta e Violão
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-08-20. Retrieved 2009-02-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-25. Retrieved 2013-02-28.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Hill, Dan (June 2008). "Musical Crimes: Forgery, Deceit, and Socio-Hermeneutics". Archived from the original on September 18, 2008. Retrieved February 28, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Notícias do DAC: Projeto 12:30 acústico apresenta Paulo Galvão". Apr 1, 2009. Retrieved Apr 9, 2021. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "O SER DA MÚSICA: Duo Galvão - Música Portuguesa para Flauta e Violão". Jul 10, 2009. Retrieved Apr 9, 2021. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)