Paul McCue (1958 - ) is a British military historian, writer and author.
Born in Wombwell, near Barnsley in South Yorkshire, and educated at Wath Grammar School, Yorkshire; The County Grammar School, Godalming, Surrey; and the University of Birmingham (School of International Studies).
Presently works as Managing Director of Enable Leisure and Culture.
- Dunsfold - Surrey's Most Secret Airfield. Air Research Publications, 1992. ISBN 1-871187-12-5 
- SAS Operation Bulbasket. Leo Cooper, 1996. ISBN 0-85052-489-X. 
- Behind Enemy Lines With The SAS.The Story of Amédée Maingard - SOE Agent. Pen and Sword 2007. ISBN 978-1-84415-618-4. 
- Wandsworth and Battersea Battalions in the Great War. Pen and Sword 2010. ISBN 978-1-84884-194-9 
- "Trustees". The Secret WW2 Learning Network.
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|