The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paul Lample is a current member of the Universal House of Justice, the supreme governing institution of the Bahá'í Faith. He and Payman Mohajer were both elected during a by-election in 2005 to fill the vacancies created by the retirement of Ian Semple and Douglas Martin.
A statement from the Bahá'í World News Service after the by-election in 2005 included the following biographical statement about Paul Lample:
Mr. Lample, an author and educator, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, and a Master of Science from the National University in San Diego, California . In the early 1990s he served on the National Teaching Committee of the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the United States.
In 1994 he moved to the Bahá'í World Centre to serve as coordinator of the Office of Social and Economic Development. He was appointed to the International Teaching Centre in 2003.
- Lample, Paul, ed. (1994). The Proofs of Bahá'u'lláh's Mission. West Palm Beach, Florida: Palabra Publications.
- Lample, Paul, ed. (1996). Bahá'u'lláh's Teachings on Spiritual Reality. West Palm Beach, Florida: Palabra Publications.
- Lample, Paul (1999). Creating a New Mind: Reflections on the Individual, the Institutions, and the Community. West Palm Beach, Florida: Palabra Publications. ISBN 978-1890101206.
- Lample, Paul (August 8, 2009). "Learning and the Unfoldment of the Bahá'í Community". Association for Bahá'í Studies. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Lample, Paul (2009). Revelation and Social Reality: Learning to Translate What Is Written into Reality. West Palm Beach, Florida: Palabra Publications. ISBN 978-1890101701.
- Lample, Paul (2013). "Some Insights from the First Century of the Formative Age". Journal of Bahá'í Studies. 23 (1–4): 31–78. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Universal House of Justice (1992). Lample, Paul (ed.). A Wider Horizon: Selected Messages from the Universal House of Justice, 1983-1992. West Palm Beach, Florida: Palabra Publications.