This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paul Davids is a writer of films and novels, especially about science fiction. Often collaborating with his wife, Hollace, Davids has written and directed several films. He also written episodes for the television series Transformers as well as a spin-off Star Wars series with his wife informally known as the Jedi Prince series.
- Starry Night, a film about Van Gogh
- Roswell, a documentary about the Roswell UFO incident
- Timothy Leary's Dead
- The Sci-Fi Boys (2005) documentary called featuring interviews with Forry Ackerman, Ray Bradbury, Ray Harryhausen, and many more sci-fi notables.
- Jesus in India The Movie (2008) – a documentary on "American adventurer" Edward T. Martin's search for Russian Nicolas Notovitch's lost Life of Issa.
- W. Barnes Tatum – Jesus: A Brief History −2009 Page 237 "On the site, there appears the title in English with eye-catching flourishes: Jesus in India.50 Instead of a narrative retelling of the Jesus story, Jesus in India follows the American adventurer Edward T. Martin, from Lampasas, Texas, as he ..."
- Paul Davids' official website
- Paul Davids UFO (link broken – July 8, 2010)
- Review of The Sci-Fi Boys documentary at The Thunder Child
- Paul Davids on IMDb
- An exchange with Cecil Adams, of "The Straight Dope," on the Roswell Incident
- Paul Davids at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about a science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|