Paul A. David
Paul Allan David (born May 24, 1935) is an American academic economist who is noted for his work on the economics of scientific progress and technical change. He was formerly a president of the Economic History Association and is a Fellow of the Econometric Society, a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, a fellow of the British Academy, a fellow of the Oxford Internet Institute and All Souls College, Oxford, a Professor Emeritus and Senior Fellow of Stanford University's Institute for Economic Policy Research and Professorial fellow at the UNU-MERIT.
Paul Allan David
Paul David in 2014
|Born||May 24, 1935|
|Known for||Path dependence|
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
|Institutions||Harvard University (1958-1960), Stanford University (1961-), University of Oxford (1993-), UNU-MERIT (1993-)|
- Reinterpreting Economic Growth: Parables and Realities, with Moses Abramovitz, (1973, The American Economic Review)
- Clio and the Economics of QWERTY, (1985, The American Economic Review)
- http://economics.stanford.edu/people/paul-david Stanford University: Paul A. David's page (Accessed June 2016)
- http://www.merit.unu.edu/about/profile.php?id=88&stage=2 UNU-MERIT (United Nations University (UNU) and Maastricht University (UM)): Paul A. David's page (Accessed Nov 2011)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-01-29. Retrieved 2011-11-02.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) University of Oxford: Department of Economics: Paul A. David's page (Accessed Nov 2011)
- Antonelli, Cristiano; Foray, Dominique; Bronwyn, H. Hall; Steinmueller, W. Edward; Bessen, James (2006). New Frontiers in the Economics of Innovation and New Technology: Essays in Honour of Paul A. David. ISBN 1-84376-631-0.