Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||1133 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, United States|
|No. of offices||1|
|No. of attorneys||approx. 200|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
- Former Attorney General of the United States and federal judge Michael B. Mukasey was a partner at the firm before his accession to the bench in 1988, and served many years as a judge, returning to the firm before being appointed Attorney General.
- Former President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili was formerly an intern with the firm.
- Another former law partner is the former Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau.
- Robert P. Patterson, Jr. and Paul G. Gardephe, formerly and currently a federal judge on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, were formerly partners.
- Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani
- Richard Parsons, former Chairman of Citigroup and Time Warner
- Allison Rutledge-Parisi, chief administrative officer for Kaplan, Inc. and former actress, who appeared in Whit Stillman's Metropolitan (1990).
- Karla G. Sanchez, New York Executive Deputy Attorney General for Economic justice
- Togo D. West, Jr., former United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs
- Robert W. Lehrburger, currently a federal judge on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- "Company Overview of Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved October 19, 2018.
- "Labor Lawyer Guy Farmer Dies at Age 83." Washington Post. October 5, 1995.
|This United States law firm article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|