|Look up patron, patronage, or patronise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A patron is a person or organization that supports another.
- The act of providing supportive patronage so as to positively patronise a person or organisation is not to be confused with negative usages of the verb - to patronise.
Patron or Patrón may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
Brands and enterprisesEdit
- Advowson, by which in the Church of England the patron of a benefice has the right to nominate a parish priest to fill a vacancy
- Ius patronatus, a right of patronage in the Roman Catholic Church
- Patronage (transportation)
- Patronage in ancient Rome for the patron (patronus) in Roman society
- Pattern, type of theme of recurring events or objects
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.